I’m Vanessa May, a fully qualified, experienced and registered nutritional therapist, wellbeing coach and grief coach. Based in Ealing, West London, I work via Zoom or Skype, enabling me to work with clients wherever they may live.
- I have a degree in Nutritional Medicine from the University of West London
- I am an ILM Accredited Wellbeing Coach.
- Registered member of The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), The Nutritional Therapy Council (NTC) and The British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT).
- FHT Foundation Level Accreditation in ME, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Recovery
- FHT Foundation Level Accreditation in Family Dynamics
- Phytotherapy (herbs) with The Vogel Institute
- Bereavement Counselling course to support my work as a Grief Coach and Mentor. (I post about grief on my Instagram account: @may.wellbeing)
- I am currently undertaking training in trauma and PTSD
- My first book ‘Love Untethered’ is about grief and loss and is due be published soon
- I am currently writing my second book which is for wellness practitioners and this is scheduled for publication in 2023
- As a BANT registered Nutritionist, I have provided ‘expert comment’ and many Health and Nutrition articles for magazines and newspapers, including the following…
Most recently, I was featured in IHCAN magazine (Integrated Healthcare and Applied Nutrition) as their ‘In Practice’ Practitioner
“Thank you for being an amazing coach to me, you really helped me out of my black hole.”
Click here to contact me.
Nutritional therapist, wellbeing coach, grief coach
It isn’t just Vanessa’s skill at devising a personalised prescription I benefited from, she is also a very sympathetic and non judgemental listener – she engages you in a discussion rather than just tell you what you should do. I found her approach refreshing”