Are you stressed or tired all the time?

Would you like to feel full of vitality and enjoy a greater sense of wellbeing?

I’m Vanessa May and I’m here to help you achieve greater balance in your life, whether you want to improve your energy levels, manage stress better or you need guidance on addressing a specific health concern. Based in Ealing, West London, with a degree in Nutritional Medicine and eleven years experience as a registered Nutritional Therapist, I can help you address the underlying causes of a health issue, identifying potential nutritional imbalances and assessing how these may be contributing to specific symptoms.

My training as a Wellbeing Coach means I work differently to most other Nutritional Therapists. I have a holistic approach and can keep you on track and motivated, ensuring lasting results. I recognise that each person is an individual with unique requirements and take into account the whole person – the emotional state as well as the physical. Many people I see feel anxious or experience low mood and both Nutritional Therapy and Wellbeing Coaching can help enormously with this.

Lifestyle Medicine is now being seen as the future of healthcare as it’s thought that genetics actually only account for about 10% of disease risk, the remaining 90% are due to our lifestyle, behaviours and environment. When life gets busy, it’s easy to neglect our health and wellbeing. As a Nutrition Practitioner and Wellbeing Coach, my goal is to support you step by step and help you enjoy the benefits of optimum health and wellbeing, offering practical, individualised advice that you can apply to your daily life.

“If you are looking for a warm, wise and genuine Nutritionist then look no further – Vanessa is the one”

“I’d like to thank you very much for helping me to make such a massive improvement to my quality of life.” 

Find out what you need to change and how to make those changes long lasting!

Contact me

Although I work with many health concerns, I specialise in the following:

Womens Health

(PMT, menstrual issues, menopause)

Energy Optimization

(including Adrenal and Chronic Fatigue, ME and Fibromyalgia)

Modern Lifestyle

(stress, low mood, anxiety, sleep)

Weight Management

For the latest health and nutrition news, plus recommended books and seasonal recipes, sign up to the newsletter:

Vanessa May BSc Nutritional Medicine e-mail: tel: 07962 978763