DO YOU HAVE THE SENSITIVITY GENE?
(and its link to ME, Chronic Fatigue and Fibromylgia)
Elaine Wilkins from The Chrysalis Effect, a pioneering organisation helping people recover from ME, Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia, believes that if practitioners recognise the existence of this gene, they will know how to intercept and prevent clients from tipping over into one of these long term chronic and debilitating conditions.
- 3 mixed-colour peppers
- Half a fresh red chilli
- 4 ripe tomatoes, on the vine
- bunch of spring onions
- bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 limes
- 3 wheat free tortillas/wraps – I use Bfree Quinoa & Chia seed wraps
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 1 x 400g tin of black beans
- 1 ripe avocado
- 20 g feta cheese
- Slice the peppers and bake in the oven with olive oil at 180ºC/350ºF/gas 5 for 15-20 mins.
- In a large bowl, chop tomatoes and spring onion – squeeze over juice of one of the limes
- Place a large frying pan over a high heat and toast the cumin seeds for a few seconds. Add the chilli, then the Tabasco sauce and beans and cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add to tomatoes and spring onions.